Monday, June 24, 2013

CONVERSATION

Nena is watching the TV in the living room. She is going to have an examination tomorrow. Her mother is reminding her about it.

Mother        : Nena, I suppose that you are going to have an examination tomorrow.                               Why are you still watching the TV ?
Nena            : I will study in a few minutes, Mom. The film is good. I will regret to                      leave it.
Mother        : Is the movie more important than your future ?
Nena            : It will be over in a minute, Mom. Relax.
Mother        : Well, I’d like to ask you. What do you want to be in future ?
Nena            : I want to be a doctor, just like father.
Mother        : So, what is the main requirement to be a doctor ?
Nena            : Mmm…intelligent, maybe ?
Mother        : And how to get it ?
Nena            : Mmm…by studying. Mom, I think I have the capacity of being a                             doctor. Please don’t force me that way.
Mother        : I’m sorry, Nena. I think that’s a possibility for me to force you                            studying.

Nena            : Alright, I’m studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment